Must Have in a Mobile App

Touchscreen smartphone with cloud of colorful application icons isolated on white background

October 31, 2016 | Posted in Apps, Mobile | By

This week I’m going to jump back into mobile and apps. According to research by eMarketing, smartphone users will spend 85.7% of their nonvoice time with apps with the other 14.3% spent on mobile web As a consumer, what is

Quick Bits: Facebook Mobile Ad Revenue Rising; Where Are Your Ecommerce Sources? Hispanic Millennials and Mobile Marketing; Live Nations Connecting Sponsors with Fans

1

October 31, 2016 | Posted in Quick Bits | By

Facebook Mobile Ad Revenue Rising. eMarketer estimates that the ad revenue from Mobile ads to be near $30 billion in 2017. Double digit growth in ad revenue is expected through 2018. The Facebook properties of Instagram, WhatsApp and Messenger continue

B2The7 Bits: Build Ownership; Create a Career Path; Flex Hours; Make Work Fun/Create a Productive Atmosphere and more…

flexibleworking

October 31, 2016 | Posted in B2The7 Bits | By

Rewarding and keeping your employees, direct reports or anyone that you work with happy should be a priority for yourself or your leadership teams. It doesn’t matter what you build, what you sell or even provide to customers, you can’t

Quick Bits – Webinars: Maximize Mobile Conversions; Capture the Cross-Device Shopper; B2B’s Programmatic Inflection Point; Rule the Video-Driven World; Millennials—A Moving Target for Marketers

upcoming-webinar

October 28, 2016 | Posted in Quick Bits | By

Maximize Mobile Conversions: How Under Armour and American Apparel Turn Users Into Customers Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 1 PM ET | 10 AM PT If your company isn’t delivering a mobile experience that converts, you’re leaving money on the table

Make Work Fun/Create a Productive Atmosphere

id-100251948-400x260

October 28, 2016 | Posted in Leadership | By

Friday’s example of ways of keeping your employees happy and productive. Make Work Fun/Create a Productive Atmosphere – Work doesn’t have to be boring and to the grind in order for people to get things done. It is good to

Flex Hours

flexibleworking

October 27, 2016 | Posted in Leadership | By

Thursday’s example of ways of keeping your employees happy and productive. Flex Hours – Be flexible with work hours when things come up such as a doctors appointment or a kids lunch at school. So many jobs do require that

Quick Bits: Twitter to Slash Jobs; Mobile & 75% Internet in 2017; Apple, iPhones and 10th Anniversary; Apple Redesign of MacBook Pro

1

October 27, 2016 | Posted in Quick Bits | By

Twitter to Slash Jobs. Twitter will cut 8% of its workforce, just as it did a year ago, that will put its cost structure more in line with its growth. With stalled user growth, management turmoil and product delays shows

Leadership style

1-29-putupbadleaders_135179379

October 26, 2016 | Posted in Leadership | By

What is the one trait or leadership style from a previous boss or leader that has been a negative?

Create a Career Path

careerpathahead

October 26, 2016 | Posted in Leadership | By

Wednesday’s example of ways of keeping your employees happy and productive. Create a Career Path – Nothing is worse that being in a job that is a dead-end. Create a career path for each team member so that they have

Quick Bits: Apple Profits Decline for 3rd Straight Quarter; Black Friday eMail Before Halloween; Hacking and IoT Devices; Marketers Using Social Data

1

October 26, 2016 | Posted in Quick Bits | By

Apple Profits Decline for 3rd Straight Quarter. On Tuesday, Apple posted profit and revenue declines for the third straight quarter. Apple’s iPhone 7 was released one week before the fiscal fourth quarter ended, thus not having much of an impact