December 11, 2020 | Posted in Social Media, Twitter | By B2the7
Was a guest on the #LeadLoudly Twitter Chat on 12/10, where the topic was around building a better nest on Twitter.
The topics and questions centered around the following
- Q1: What are some of the benefits of building a better nest on Twitter?
- Q2: Where do you start with building a successful nest on Twitter?
- Q3: What are some tips to using Twitter to grow a nest or community?
- Q4: What are the things you shouldn’t do with your nest?
- Q5: How do you leverage Twitter chats to grow your nest?
- Q6: What are ways to engage and keep track of your community and the members within it?
- Q7: What are some nests that you recommend others check out.
Twitter Chat Guest – #LeadLoudly
December 10, 2020
Topic – Building A Better Nest On Twitter
Chat intro | Question 1 | Question 2 | Question 3 | Question 4 | Question 5 | Question 6 | Question 7 | Thanks Tweet