Last week was another great week for many thoughts, comments and updates from connections and their connections. Over the last six months, I have seen and experienced an increase in the quality and sharing of peoples updates, it has truly been refreshing to participate and learn from others.
So, thank you for all the conversations, comments, likes and shares from last week. There are several new connections that posted really good content this past week.
– My Published Updates –
1. It doesn’t matter if you are a boss or leader: https://goo.gl/n5Jdk6
2. Education or on-the-job experience?: https://goo.gl/Eb3h2d
3. How are you staying up-to-date?: https://goo.gl/NPpwTY
– Post from others that I found interesting –
1. Widespread perception that being kind = being weak: https://goo.gl/seNgxR
2. Never sacrifice these 3 things: https://goo.gl/Y8BgvL
3. Keep working towards your dreams: https://goo.gl/8EZQha
4. Work on value and not numbers.: https://goo.gl/j5wyNJ
5. Purity of purpose and talent: https://goo.gl/PwVGPY
6. Mover or a shaker?: https://goo.gl/CYie6f