October 31, 2016 | Posted in Apps, Mobile | By

This week I’m going to jump back into mobile and apps. According to research by eMarketing, smartphone users will spend 85.7% of their nonvoice time with apps with the other 14.3% spent on mobile web

As a consumer, what is a MUST HAVE in a mobile app?

Be the first to comment.

Leave a Reply