Director of Digital & Content Marketing possessing 15+ years of digital and social expertise in performance marketing, ecommerce, and web content development. Demonstrating high-level proficiency with targeted relationship building and marketing, personalized 1:1 communications with customer journeys, CRM and eCRM, and omni-channel (CDP) consulting. Expertise includes the ability to collaboratively identify innovative technologies to reach new audiences and exceed revenue targets.
Areas of Key Emphasis:
Social Media, Customer Identify, Product Knowledge, Campaign Management, Data & Insights, MarTech Solutions, Tech Modernization, Marketing CampaignsBrand Image, Digital Marketing , Content Marketing & Consumer Engagement
Papa John’s International, Louisville, KY
Director of Menu Expansion (1/2020 – Present)
Execute the strategic business vision for menu expansion, define payback models, enhance the customer and team member experience, and cultivate positive brand expression.
- Devise strategic approaches to ensure top notch restaurant support and capabilities for menu items.
- Develop feature and functionality roadmaps centered around user needs, system capability, and financial impact.
- Refine the team member experience through the implementation of tools which streamline processes, and improve brand expression.
Director of Product Management – Customer Experience (11/2018 – 1/2020)
Oversaw brand representation efforts, customer experience planning, and campaign management.
- Exceeded consumer engagement campaign targets through vast promotional efforts.
- Achieved project goals consistently and aligned technical resources aptly in collaboration with the Information Digital Solutions product group, and development teams.
- Established a positive brand image through the oversight of Papa John’s digital properties and direct-to-consumer channels to include the company website, email, SMS, and mobile push messaging.
Director of Digital – Customer Identity (5/2018 – 11/2018)
Led Papa John’s Customer Identity initiatives covering the Customer Master, The Customer Hub and Data & Analytics, and MarTech solutions strategy driving omni-channel marketing and communications.
- Identified and resolved business issues via the utilization of data and analytics resources.
- Improved business decisions significantly through leveraging data from eCRM, social, paid media, etc., for insights.
- Drove marketing and increased customer engagement with personalized 1:1 communications, employing tools targeting the customer identity.
Director of Digital Marketing (10/2012 – 5/2018)
Directed strategy implementation for multiple interactive marketing programs, managed utilization of the eCRM localized tool for SMS and email campaigns, and administered personalized 1:1 marketing strategy initiatives.
- Amplified the user base to 8M users for push marketing campaigns, producing over $8M in yearly sales.
- Generated $1.8Bn in annual revenue through creative direction for the Papajohns.com website and associated ecommerce channels relating to the brand.
- Augmented the list size for SMS marketing programs, opt-in SMS campaigns and franchise email campaigns to 2M, resulting in $40M of annual revenue.
- Propelled annual sales over $100M while leading email marketing programs, opt-in email campaigns, transactional campaigns, customer journeys, retargeting, segmentation, etc.
Senior Manager – Design & Media (Digital Marketing) (1/2007 – 10/2012)
Oversaw the planning and execution of promotions utilizing web, email, social media, and other on / offline assets, and collaborated on the development of a franchise email tool.
- Endowed with the prestigious “Driver Award” for notable service excellence throughout the year.
- Produced $1Bn + in sales year over year through efficient project management, scheduling, goal development, and innovative oversight of papajohns.com, and other related assets.
- Generated over $75M in revenue annually via the management of transactional campaigns, marketing drip campaigns, email marketing programs, and franchise email campaigns.
Manager – Online Marketing (1/2004 – 1/2007)
Directed enhancement initiatives for the visual look/feel of Online Ordering on papajohns.com.
- Secured over $15M in sales annually through the management of email marketing programs.
Bachelors Degree of Fine Arts (Visual Communication Design / Graphics and Advertising)
University of Dayton, Dayton, OH
Board Member / Digital Marketing & Social Media Advisor
Smile Project Louisville, Louisville, KY (11/2019 – Present)
Host / Digital Marketing Expert
@Digital360Chat – Twitter.com, Louisville, KY (11/2018 – Present)
Board Member / Digital Marketing Advisor
Community Coordinated Child Care, Louisville, KY (12/2017 – Present)