Leader of Digital Marketing & Product Management
Grow Revenue | Improve Customer Experiences | Increase Brand Awareness & Engagement
Comprehensive experience in digital marketing and product management, collaboratively identifying innovative marketing and customer technologies to reach new audiences related to B2C eCommerce with data-driven marketing (web, mobile, email, SMS, paid media, and social). Demonstrate high-level strategic planning and vision in devising roadmaps for targeted relationship building, segmentation, omni-channel customer journeys, CRM, and driving product go-to-market readiness.
Areas of Expertise
Team Development & Leadership | Digital Strategy | Product Management | Customer Engagement & Experiences | MarTech Solutions | eCommerce | Digital Technology |Branding & Content Marketing | Priority Setting & Roadmaps | Customer Journey Building & Personalization | Omni-Channel Marketing & Management
Papa John’s International, Louisville, KY
Director of Menu Expansion (1/2020 – Present)
Execute strategic business vision for new menus and expansion, products, and roadmaps, define payback models, enhance customer and team member experience, and cultivate positive brand experiences for tests and national roll outs. Devise vision, discovery, requirements, and development of menus and product life cycles, including branding, launch, and channel functionality development needs. Lead 2 product managers steering life cycle management of product set up and functionality.
- Drove industry-leading customer experiences, product flow, and content messaging across multiple ordering channels: desktop, mobile, native apps, KPIs, analytics / reporting, aggregators, and in-store systems.
- Increased customer satisfaction (net promoter scores) 20% with A/B testing, market research, customer outreach, and usability while simultaneously reducing operational costs 10%.
- Launched successful national products: Garlic Parm Crust, Papadia, Epic Stuffed Crust Pizza, Heart-Shaped Pizza, Cheeseburger Pizza, and menu enhancements, exceeding sales and comp goals between 10% – 17% based on product.
Director of Product Management – Customer Experience (11/2018 – 1/2020)
Oversaw strategic vision and roadmaps for commerce APIs (customer, store, menu, order, and cart APIs), customer identify (hub for segmentation and targeting, CMS system, data enrichments, and dynamic segmentation), and tech modernization (privacy and security enhancements, data governance, HR, and internal systems) domains. Led 2 product owners and set priorities for development teams.
- Defined and developed MarTech platform requirements, supporting onboarding and provisioning and improving personalized, 1:1 communications by channel, building unified view of customer for marketing and guest experiences and enabling hub for omni-channel uses.
- Launched highly successful eCommerce ordering engine and aggregator marketplace support, accounting for 20% of sales.
- Devised strategic foundation for next generation of customer experiences, using data and insights, which powered personalization and 1:1 customer experience on ordering channels and in-store.
Director of Digital – Customer Identity (5/2018 – 11/2018)
Led strategic vision, overseeing all facets of product development life cycle, including planning, strategic alignment, new product development, concept, vendor evaluations, requirements development and implementation, and post-deployment operational support. Managed 3 product owners and determined priorities.
- Defined 360 view of customer for segmentation of new, active, lapsing, and lapsed customers, increasing sales and transactions against control group 15%.
- Guided evaluation process for MarTech solutions needs and requirements, narrowing selections from 15 down to 3 finalists.
- Drove segmentation and targeting by channel and enhanced efficiencies and performance, enabling more personalized, 1:1 communication by channel.
- Improved business-making decisions and approach by leveraging data and analytics and enriched third-party data integrity, improving issues identification and proactive resolution.
Director of Digital Marketing (10/2012 – 5/2018)
Directed strategy implementation for interactive data-driven marketing programs, managed utilization of CRM for SMS and email campaigns, and administered personalized 1:1 marketing strategy initiatives. Planned Papajohns.com promotional calendar and content strategy for landing pages, online ordering, menu, and deals for 3.2K stores in United States and Canada. Managed operations with team of 12 inner-office specialists, in addition to 4 contracted Salesforce marketing cloud resources for accelerated adaptation.
- Facilitated Salesforce marketing cloud overall relationship, contracting, and project development, leading effective MarTech direction and communication strategy.
- Owned segmented, targeted marketing, customer journey strategy, campaigns across loyalty, email, SMS, and mobile push, while supporting social and paid media; drove annual email revenue of $100M, SMS sales of $40M, and push annual revenue of $8M.
- Conducted digital channel program auditing, data analytics research, A/B testing, and SEO enhancement, driving multiple page redesigns and campaign optimization that met brand and customer expectations.
Senior Manager – Design and Media (Digital Marketing) (1/2007 – 10/2012)
Oversaw planning and execution of promotions utilizing web, email, social media, and other on / offline assets, and collaborated on development of franchise email tool. Managed promotional calendar and content strategy for landing pages and online ordering.
- Headed segmented, targeted marketing, customer journey strategy, campaigns across loyalty, email, SMS and mobile push, accounting for $75M in revenue.
- Received peer-nominated “Driver Award” for notable service excellence throughout the year.
Bachelors Degree of Fine Arts (Visual Communication Design / Graphics and Advertising)
University of Dayton, Dayton, OH
Board Member / Digital Marketing & Social Media Advisor
Smile Project Louisville, Louisville, KY (11/2019 – Present)
Host / Digital Marketing Expert
@Digital360Chat – Twitter.com, Louisville, KY (11/2018 – Present)
Board Member / Digital Marketing Advisor
Community Coordinated Child Care, Louisville, KY (12/2017 – Present)