October 12, 2017 | Posted in Career, Leadership, Random Thoughts | By B2the7
I can never learn or be exposed to too much information for learning.
With marketing and digital marketing changing daily, you have no choice (if you want to succeed) to self-learn and give yourself opportunities for continued learning.
This is also the case for many other professions – change is happening…daily.
Here are some of the tools that I have at my fingertips to help with my daily updates/learning.
Not suggesting you do this, but offering up educational ideas that are not expensive, easy to access and only take the time investment.
– It is amazing what you can learn in under 140 characters! I use Twitter daily for quick informational updates from industry leaders, brands, news sites and influencers. Following me https://twitter.com/B2the7 for what I’m sharing…
– Webinars are a great way to learn from other like-minded professionals to gather ideas and ways they are using tools etc. to reach their customers.
– Do I need to say more on how to use LinkedIn?
– Websites and industry new sites are part of my daily routine. I have around 10 industry sites that I scan each day – keeps me on top of anything that may be coming.
– Your phone, App and notification are key for myself. Being in marketing, I want to know what other brands are doing and how they are engaging. My phone is loaded with apps…
Be creative…it is easier than you think!
What are some of the ways you are staying up-to-date on your profession?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Be the first to comment.