November 3, 2016 | Posted in Websites | By B2the7
When is the last time you did a health check of your website with a mobile device?
Using your smartphone or device, go to your website and ask yourself these questions:
• Load time – how long does it take to load?
• Is your message or key selling points easy to find and view?
• Is the content easy to read?
• Is it easy to navigate?
• Can you recognize and activate the call to action?
• Does it provide a good user experience?
• Is it a website you would spend time on?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Be the first to comment.