Wow, 2017 has almost come to an end!
The good thing is that it is still not too late to plan for 2018 – and when planning for 2018, I would look at your overall goals for the year and then break that down into quarterly goals so that you can course corrected as needed throughout the year.
Some things to think about…
– Every department and business unit within a company is going to be different and each goals different
– Ask you and your team questions and involve?
– How are our customers going to benefit from our goals? Customers can be internal and external
– What worked in 2017 and what didn’t?
– What are the areas that you would like to see improved?
– What are some goals that will help you stand apart from your competition
Keep in mind – what got you this far is not what is going to get you to the next level. Be flexible, agile and adjust your goals as needed.
Are you ready for 2018 and what advice would you give to others for their goals?