February 8, 2021 | Posted in B2The7 Bits, Career | By B2the7
As we get the week started, let’s get organized and create a job search check list to reference.
What is on this list?
- Keep a positive attitude and keep your head up
- List of Target recruiters and contacts to reach out to
- Job search plan to share with those targeted recruiters and contacts (if you need a template, let me know)
- List of targeted positions and brands to apply to
- Update and personalize your resume for each position (if you need a resume review or a resume written let me know and I can refer you)
- Network & make new connections
- Be seen and be heard
Have a great week.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
February 8, 2021
Send me a message on LinkedIn to get the Job Search Plan template – https://www.linkedin.com/in/berniefussenegger/
Careerbarn Resume Services via Kurtis Tompkins – https://www.careerbarn.com/resume-services/
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for other career videos. (https://www.youtube.com/user/Bernfuss)