September 27, 2018 | Posted in Customer Experience, Customer Feedback, Customer Journeys, Data, Loyalty | By B2the7
Your customers are valuable and the life-blood of your #business.
There are many reason for having a happy, loyal #customer, but there are also many reasons for having a #unhappy customer – reason that causes the customer to leave the brand.
Some of the reasons…
– Bad customer experiences
– Didn’t follow back up with the bad customer experience
– Product/services failed to meet #expectations
– Not competitive with the competition
– Not #listening to the customers
– Bad customer #UX
– Out-of-touch with he customer
– Not 1:1 or #personalized
– Not in the #channels in which the customer prefers
– Not respectful of the customers #preferences
Think about all the reasons you have left a #brand, you will find many are the same reasons your customers are leaving.
Customer are #valuable, if you don’t take care of them, someone else will!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Be the first to comment.