Social media Do’s and Don’ts for Brands… We have seen what happens when a brand does the wrong thing on social, and most times it comes back to really hurt. What are your social do’s and don’ts for brands?
TikTok may not be for myself, for you or even your brand – but it is a fast rising social channel that can’t be ignored.
TikTok 💃 may not be for myself, for you or even your brand – but it is a fast rising social channel that can’t be ignored and can be learned from. I did spend some time within the App this
What are your Marketing and Social predictions for 2020? #Digital360Chat
What tools and resources are useful in finding topics for relevant #content?
What are some digital and social trends you see in 2020?
What are some social branding mistakes you have witnessed or experienced from Brands? #Digital360Chat
A community helps your brand by __________ ?
What is the one brand you spend the most time with? Why (Customer Experiences, loyalty, local)?
For any brand or even your brand/personal brand… Why would or should someone follow brands on social?
- B2The7 Bits
- Customer Experience
- Customer Feedback
- Customer Journeys
- Digital Innovation
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Transformation
- Email Marketing
- Featured iOS App
- Featured Website
- FYI.to Smartlists
- Gifts For Men
- Gifts for Men – Amazon
- Gifts For Women
- IOT (Internet of Things)
- Native Apps
- Preference Center
- Push Notifications
- Q & A
- Quick Bits
- Random Thoughts
- Relationship Marketing
- SMS Marketing
- Social Media
- Thought of the Day
- User Experience
- Voice Assistants
- Social media Do’s and Don’ts for Brands…
- Can you say what you do in your career or job in 10 words or less?
- Networking and connecting tips.
- InTheSpotlight Recap: John Cloonan (@johncloonan)
- Everyday is a fresh start for your brand and your content!
- You may love or you may dislike Amazon, but they are winning
- Leadership is to helping others to grow, succeed and advance – it is not just about you, but it’s about them!